During this Mock Interview Programme number of Special session are organized for the benefit of aspirants called for Interview by the UPSC. Among them a few are:
- Session on hobbies:In the application aspirants mention about their hobbies. Many questions are asked by Board members on these particular issues Samkalp organized hobby sessions are conducted by expert faculty who discusses with the aspirants on the hobbies they have mentioned in their application forms from different angles so that the aspirants are equipped to face any question and give convincing reply on this aspect.
- National Issues: Contemporary issues related to Social, Economic & Environmental Matters are discussed in a lecture & question answer session.
- International Issues: Events happening in International arena which directly or indirectly influences us or the living being at large are also taken up in lecture programs by expert. Aspirants are given to ask questions & clarification on the related topics.
- Current Affairs: Since Current Affairs are an important matter for the interview, to sharpen the information and knowledge among the aspirants, Samkalp during the interview guidance programme organize seminar/lecture programme on Current Affairs. Eminent persons/social activities in their lectures on Current Affairs topics analyses the issues objectively and also keep the aspirants informed being discussed from different angles.
- States: Candidates called for interview are from different states. Candidates registered with Samkalp for interview guidance are practically coming from all the states. As such number of sessions are organized state-wise to give them enough exposure on the topography, culture, heritage, tourism potentiality, culture, economy and other factors which are directly and essentially related to the common people of the states.
- Subjects: Candidates coming for interview had taken two subjects as optional for their mains examination. Therefore, during interview they are asked many a questions related to those two subjects. To brush up the information and knowledge of the relevant two subjects Samkalp conducts special lecture programme on few optional subjects. Eminent teaching faculties take such special classes.